Saturday, July 5, 2014

What's the Story McCoy?


What's the Story McCoy is inspired by Tynga's Reviews' Stacking the Shelves and The Story Siren's In My Mailbox 

Hey Everyone! This is a very long over due edition, here are the beauties I've received in the past month or so:
Depth of Field by Chantel Guertin (finished copies for upcoming tour) -Thanks ECW Press
Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott - Thanks Scholastic Canada
The Drowning by Rachel Ward - Thanks Scholastic Canada
Born of Deception by Teri Brown - Thanks HarperCollins Canada
On the Fence by Kasie West - Thanks HarperCollins Canada
Chasing Before by Lenore Appelhans - Thanks Simon and Schuster Canada
The Art of Getting Stared At by Laura Langston - Thanks Razorbill Canada
Rain by Amanda Sun - Thanks HarlequinTEEN
Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter - Thanks HarlequinTEEN
Drowned by Nichola Reilly - Thanks HarlequinTEEN
Talon by Julie Kagawa - Thanks HarlequinTEEN
Landline by Rainbow Rowell - Thanks Raincoast Books
The Girl Who Never Was by Skylar Dorset - Thanks Raincoast Books
Push Girl by Chelsie Hill
The Dare by Hannah Jayne - Thanks Raincoast Books
Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson - Thanks Raincoast Books

That's my story this week, thanks so much to all the amazing publishers for these amazing titles!

What's your story?

Happy Reading!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I am definitely excited for Talon. I have enjoyed Julie's other series, so I can only imagine how great this one will be. I hope you enjoy all of the great books you got!

    Here is my post: http://justin941bookblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the Fence and TALON! Yes. I read On the Fence over a week ago and loved it, and I'm waiting on Mira Ink for Talon, so can't wait to read it. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete