Sunday, October 28, 2012

Some Exciting News!

Hi everyone, I apologize for my lack of What's the Story McCoy? posts for the past two weeks, but I promise next week's is going to be epic!

But I have some very exciting news, the blog will be welcoming a second reviewer! That's right, we're getting a SECOND REVIEWER, so there will be twice the reviews, woohoo! 

This is going to be especially special because she will be reviewing Middle Grade Titles, and here's the exciting part, SHE'S ONLY 9-YEARS-OLD. That's right you're gonna be getting real thoughts on MG titles from a REAL MIDDLE-GRADER!

Exciting, right? I guarantee you she's excited to start this adventure. I will be posting her reviews on Fridays and she will have her own weekly feature. She's still deciding on a pen name for herself (as we will not be using her real one) and once she's decided I will announce it here on the blog.

I can't wait for this next adventure!

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment