Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading

Happy Tuesday Everyone! This week's teaser is brought to you by Mara Dyer #2 - The Evolution of Mara Dyer  which releases Oct. 23rd/12!

Enjoy!

"Kiss me," I said. My voice was sure.
Noah's eyes opened, but he didn't move. He was considering me. Trying to gauge whether or not I meant it. He didn't want to push me before I was ready.
So I had to show him that I was.
The Evolution of Mara Dyer, p. 239
Happy Reading!!!

8 comments:

  1. ooo.. I STILL need to read the first one! *New Follower*

    Here's mine @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. coolness!

    my tt
    http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/08/13/tuesday-teaser-the-wild-wood-by-charles-delint/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the first book in this series.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my most anticipated releases this fall! Thanks for the tease!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete