Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: The OMG ARCs Galore! Edition


Wow, just wow, these last two weeks were EPIC! Just look at the goods (I apologize for lack of general photos, but my Camera's battery was dying :))
and the covers!
Traded with Wendy Darling!
Hidden by Sophie Jordan HarperTeen(ARC) - Available Sept'12
Glass Heart by Amy Garvey HarperTeen(ARC) - Available Sept'12
For Review!
Debutantes by Cora Harrison Macmillan(ARC) - Available Aug'12
The Bridge by Jane Higgins Tundra Books(ARC) - Available Oct'12
Who I Kiss by Janet Gurtler Sourcebooks Fire(ARC) - Oct'12
Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto Feiwel and Friends(ARC) - Aug'12
Defiance by C.J. Redwine Balzer and Bray(ARC) - Aug'12
Breathe by Sarah Crossan Greenwillow(ARC) - Oct'12
Starling by Leslie Livingston HarperTeen(ARC) - Aug'12
The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann Greenwillow(ARC) - Sept'12
Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck Splinter(ARC) - Sept'12

That's all for me this week. Special thanks to HarperCollins Canada, Wendy Darling, Splinter, Raincoast Books and Random House Canada! 
What are you stacking your shelves with this week?

Happy Reading!!!




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous haul, I've not read any of these but they're almost all on my wishlist. Especially The Peculiar and Debutantes. Happy reading, and may the pages be ever in your favour ;-)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Peculiar and Starling look amazing! I have Debutantes in my haul this week and I got Breathe through after I wrote the post so that will be on next weeks! Enjoy your reading :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. *looks at your haul* *head explodes*

    Ahem. Sorry, excuse my while I pick up the little pieces of my brain. Your haul of epicness blew my mind.

    Now allow me to fangirl if you don't mind... THE BRIDGE, DEBUTANTES, THE PECULIAR, STARLING?? AHHHH THESE ARE ALL AMAZING! Bet you're going to have a fun few weeks of reading ahead of you :)

    I'm a new follower by the way :)

    Taneika @ Flipping Through the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection. Looks like you have lots of good reading in your future. My new books posts are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic selection! I haven't read any of these- but some of them are on my TBR list. Can't wait to hear how they are! Happy reading. :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The smell of new and real books is incomparable. Enjoy your haul!

    TS BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow looks like a lot of good books. I have Tiger's Curse in my TBR pile.

    Happy Reading
    Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete