Monday, June 11, 2012

Stacking the Shelves


Hello All!!! Sorry for the late post but I was away this weekend for a bachelorette party in Niagara Falls!!! Had fun ladies, only two more months til Liz and Brandon's BIG DAY! :)
But... let me show you the goodies I've been stacking my shelves with :)

From HarlequinTEEN
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent - Finished Copy!
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter - ARC Oct'12. - So freakin good!

From HarperTeen
So Close to You by Rachel Carter - ARC Jul'12.
The Selection by Kiera Cass - Finished Copy!

That's all for me this week, what are you stacking your shelves with this weekend?

Happy Reading!!!




3 comments:

  1. So Close to you & Alice in Zombieland look SO good! So do the others! Happy Reading! Haven't gone to Niagara Falls in like 2 years, really need to go back before college.

    MY stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! I loved The Selection! Still need to read the soul screamers series! Alice in Zombieland looks so awesome!
    My haul!-http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hear more about the bachelorette party! Spill!!!

    ReplyDelete