Sunday, April 29, 2012

I must be living under a rock!

Haha ok, I'm sure you've heard all the drama going around the blogsphere by now so I don't really need to rehash that. I actually wasn't even AWARE of this drama until today, because apparently I've been living under a rock or something haha.

Anyways, I just wanted to write a short post clarifying that even though I have participated in IMM this week that does not mean I'm taking sides, (I don't personally know either blogger and I don't have all the facts so it wouldn't be fair to do so). Not that I've been accused or anything but I thought it best to clarify that. Actually In My Mailbox is one of my favourite memes of the week and I always look forward to seeing other blogger's IMMs. I might end up doing my own little IMM or something I'm not sure, but if I do I will be sure to add that it was inspired by The Story Siren's IMM because I think it's important to give credit to those who originally came up with the concept.

To be perfectly honest I'm really sad that this has happened and rocked the book blogsphere the way it has. But we all share a same passion- books!

So I'm going to go read now because that always puts me in a good mood :) I look forward to discussing all things book-related in the near future with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment