Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Endlessly by Kiersten White



This one's a no brainer right? Hehe, this is, by far, my favourite cover of the whole series!


Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

Endlessly by Kiersten White
Release Date: July 24th/12.
Publisher: HarperTeen
Synopsis (or somewhat of a synopsis :) ) courtesy of Goodreads:

The third book in the Paranormalcy trilogy.

The final chapter of Evie's adventures. Old friends, new ones, all wrapped up in impossible decisions. And some ball gowns. Because what's a life of normal and paranormal drama without a ball gown or two?

HAPPY READING!!!


7 comments:

  1. Haven't read the first two books, but I really want to!! They sound so good. The cover for this one looks really gorgeous. :) Great pick!

    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read this series Pam, you just must! :)

      Delete
  2. I picked this one too this week! I just hope that Lend has a storyline in this one, 'cause in Supernaturally he didn't really do anything.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more! :) We definitely need more Lend in this one!

      Delete
    2. Pretty cover, nice choice.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

      Delete
  3. I really need to get a start on this series! Love the idea of these books and the covers are so pretty!

    Stephanie
    - Please visit my latest post & if you haven’t already, enter my International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cover is beautiful but I haven't read this series yet the story sounds like it will be epic. Good choice here's my pick--http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-44/

    ReplyDelete