Saturday, February 18, 2012

In My Mailbox #17

It wasn't a huge week for me, but exciting non-the-less :), but I did get a nice surprise in the mail earlier this week from Macmillan!

Bone and Shadow by Leigh Bardugo (Henry Holt and Co.) June 19th/12. - Big thank you to Ksenia from Macmillan who sent a wonderful letter along with this ARC, detailing all the things she loved about the book! And I couldn't resist taking a picture with the package it came in, Macmillan always has the best packages- so shiny and blue!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Happy Reading!!!


6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one. I ope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea!

    Yeah I hadn't heard a lot about either but the synopsis on the back looks promising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Love that shiny blue packaging!

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool book! I hope you enjoy it! My IMM is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds interesting! I'm definitely going to check it out and it does come in really pretty packaging!!

    New follower :)

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Hope you enjoy this one Hayley!

    If you'd like you can check out the books I got in my mailbox this week, just click the link below! ;)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete