Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox #16


Another great week for books!


I bought

Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri (Candlewick Press)
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan (Poppy)
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber (Katherine Tegen Books)
Cute Curious George Plush (So Adorable!)

From trades with other Book Bloggers Special thanks to Lyndsey, Rebecca and Amelia!
Until I Die by Amy Plum (HarperTeen) May 8th/12
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (HarperTeen) May 1st/12
The Selection by Kiera Cass (HarperTeen) April 24th - Still jumping up and down :) 

From Publisher For Review:
Quaranteen by Lex Thomas (EgmontUSA) Apr. 17th/12
This Is So Not Happening by Kieran Scott (Simon and Schuster) May 1st/12 - Special thanks to Anneliese from Simon and Schuster!

That's all for me this week guys! What did you get in your mailbox?

Happy Reading!!!

9 comments:

  1. Tons of great books. Would totally be jumping up and down for the Selection too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darla, haha i know right? I'm reading The Selection right now, like I just can't stop I don't want it to end either though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is So Not Happening looks really cute. And I've seen good reviews on Amy Plum's books. You have a great variety! Enjoy:)

    New follower.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! So cool that you got Until I Die. Hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got many books!

    New follower

    IMM- http://unforgetablebooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does Egmont USA ship to Canada?? Great IMM, hope you enjoy all of your books! :)

    My IMM, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful books this week! LOVE that you got The Selection... so want that one.

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    *New Follower*

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Selection has such a pretty cover! Quaranteen sounds pretty good, I hope you enjoy all your books, Hayley!

    Stop by my blog

    ReplyDelete