Saturday, February 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #15


Hello All! I had an epic week for books!


ARCs From HarperCollins

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (Jan/12)
The Taken by Vicki Pettersson (Jun/12) (2 ARCs) yay! :)

Titles From HarlequinTEEN
New Girl by Paige Harbison
On A Dark Wing by Jordan Dane
The Girl In The Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross (May/12) ARC
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (Apr/12) ARC
Pushing The Limits (Aug/12) ARC

e-ARC from Author
Social Suicide (Deadly Cool, #2)
Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday HarperTEEN (Apr/12) Thanks Gemma! :)

I borrowed:
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

That's all for me this week peeps! What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Happy Reading!!!



11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great haul! I really liked New Girl and On a Dark Wing, and I'm very excited about Under the Never Sky!

    Happy reading :)

    In My Mailbox #8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul this week! Loved New Girl and you're so lucky to get Julie Kagawa's new novel! Enjoy!!!

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really good books. I thought Under The Never Sky was amazing.Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul, Hayley ! I haven't read any of these books (but, I sure have seen them on the blogs a lot !), so I can't comment on much !

    Happy Reading ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under the Never Sky looks so great! I'm jealous of your IMM, I'd love to read all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of Under The Neversky, and New Girl [reminds me of the TV show :D] has a great cover. Happy reading.(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great week for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I REALLY want to read New Girl! You added quite a bit of awesome to your mailbox. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower! So jealous of all the ARC's! I'm reading New Girl right now! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower. I am so jelous that you got social suicide. I loved Deadly cool, it was one of the few mysteries i read in a while where i didn't guess the correct murder/culprit.

    ReplyDelete