Saturday, December 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #11


Howdy All! Here's what I got this week! (Sorry for the crappy photos, I need to get a new camera :) )

I bought
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

ARCs I received for Review:
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (HarperCollins)
Archon by Sabrina Benulis (HarperVoyager) 
Tempest by Julie Cross (Thank you Crystal from Raincoast Books!)
Switched by Amanda Hocking (St. Martin's Griffin)

That's all for me this week, what did you guys get in your mailbox?

Happy Reading!!!



4 comments:

  1. enjoy them! gorgeous covers! hope you get your book soon in the mail!

    Stop by my IMM post?! I got some 2012 ARCs that you should add to your TBR list! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-5-dark-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Switched! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay we both got Switched! <3 I also still have to read Deadly Cool soon!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete